Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Three Hour Escursion--blog from 9/18/13 I forgot to post!

Currently I've got the Gilligan's Island tune going in my head but am saying Three hour excursion! We were supposed to be on a 6 hour excursion today, but it didn't work out as we had planned!

Below is a picture diary of much of the day. Danny and I started off the morning by getting ready. Long gone are the days where he is waiting on me...it takes him over an hour to put on clothes and deodorant, brush teeth and hair, and be ready to leave. I can be ready in 20 minutes!! He will get faster and one day he won't have any external power sources to manage...


Stop #1 was the barber shop at the hospital because his hair was getting out of control. That worked fine. Danny said it's been a long time since he felt indulged like that. It was one of those old time barbers where only men go...I felt a little awkward being the only woman in the place. I guess I got so used to being around only men that I was subconsciously drawn to the men's bathroom!! Thankfully, I noticed the huge man feet in the stall pretty quickly and got myself out of there. wow!





 


We left the barber and went straight to the cafeteria (not far from the barber). We ate and as he was finishing, the dizzy, confused, low blood pressure happened again. I called his nurse, who came down and brought him back to his room in a wheelchair. The doctors are still trying to figure out the cause of the huge BP drops at certain times. 


Having fun with dress changes!!

\

Check out our Blue Bouffant Caps!!


Thank you a billion times!! We love you, D&T

No comments:

Post a Comment